Experience Bliss in Provence:
Relax, Renew & Reconnect to the REAL You
Choose between two sessions: June 24 to June 30th or July 1st to July 7th, 2012
Imagine yourself standing in fields of lavender in the south of France. Come rediscover what makes you happiest in life by unwinding and tapping into your purest joys. Fill yourself up with deep rest, beauty, excellent food, connection to nature & the mutual support of your best girl friends. Janet Valette and Becca Pronchick will be your guides on this retreat which you give to yourself as a sacred gift. You will deeply nourish your soul and it will thank you!
Join us for 6 nights and 5 full days of Bliss in Provence
You’ll be staying at Bramefam (rhymes with ‘pompom’), Janet’s fully restored stone farm house, tucked away “in the middle of nowhere” in the French countryside. Put together a group of your best friends to experience this trip of a lifetime.
Click here for all of the details of the retreat:
Our Program Includes:
- Peace of mind: we take care of everything!
- Transportation from Avignon and 2 full-day excursions
- All meals, beverages and lodging
- Daily yoga, meditation & visualization practices
- Free time for books, walks, naps & swimming in the pool
- Insider’s guide to living like a local
- Visits to 2 local farmer’s markets
- 2 lunches in local bistros
- Cooking demos, hands-on participation and recipes
- Loads of lavender & a class on how to make lavender wands